Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Frogs on the First Night

On our first day there we went to the stadium. The stadium is a really great place were a whole bunch of vendors set up booths and sell the Hawaii souvenirs. We got a couple of swim suits and some cool shell necklaces. We will probably go back before we leave. That night we went walking around the grounds of our hotel (Hale Koa). It had been raining most of the day. We found this frog on one of the paths in the garden area of the hotel grounds. Tasha just had to pick him up. Can you say.....HAND SANITIZER?! They also had this great Christmas display, and I just had to take their picture in front of it.




That's a big frog!

Put that thing down! Don't you know it will give you warts?


I told them to give me a good pose and here is what I got.


Hey, Aunt Suzanne! Check out the penguins!

No comments: