Saturday, June 28, 2008

Natasha's Sewing



Tasha is learning to sew on a sewing machine. She wanted to make a bunny, so we are attempting to put it all together. She is ripping out the seam in this picture because of a few mistakes. I figure mistakes are good, because that is the way she will learn:) Anyway, she is having fun! We'll post the pictures of the final product once she finishes.

2 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

Good for Natasha! I taught sewing in high school for 22 years. Now, I love teaching my grand daughters to sew. Sewing has brought me years of joy. I wish you the best of luck in learning to sew Natasha. Don't get discouraged when you make mistakes... we all do that. Show us the finished bunny when you get it done.

Erin said...

Way to go Natasha! What a fun skill to learn! It will help you with lots of things in the future! I'm lazy and usually let my mom do her handy work for me.