Saturday, July 5, 2008


Happy 4th of July!!! Here are some pictures of our day. We went to a festival called America Fest. It was held on the base on the actual flight line. There were lots of static displays and the band Eve 6 played. It was a lot fo fun, but Eric had to work the event, so it was mostly just me and the kids. He was able to join us for a few minutes when the fireworks began, but then he was off again to run more of the event.





Eve 6




Tasha thinking she is really cool watching Eve 6:)




Jordan on the special forces 4 wheeler.



Whoa! Tasha is driving!










Inside the Awax aircraft.






Look out! Pilot and co-pilot? Who gave them a polot's license?







Inside the back of a C-130.








Marine Corps has COOL helicopters!








On the flight line.










He thinks he can fly!:)










4 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

What great pictures. You've taken me places that I've never been before. Since the kids are pilots now why don't you all fly on over and go rafting with us in Wyoming this month. Erin and Patrick have talked us into going again. (We really are getting too old for this.) I'm glad that you had such a nice 4th.

Erin said...

Patrick is so jealous! He could name each plane before reading the caption by it. You got some cool perks living there! I think he would give his left thumb to sit in the cockpit of a C-130.

Did Pres. Bush stop by to say hello?

Mandy said...

Your 4th of July was wayyy cooler than mine. I think the static planes that you can go into might be even more fun than an air show. You guys get to do some amazing things!! Although, I'm not sure I would take a flight with Jordan and Tasha in the cockpit. Ha!

Grammy Staffy said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and saying hi. I love this blogging. It makes us seem closer to those far away. I will keep checking in on you and hope you will come see me too. Have a great day