Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Okinawa beaches are beautiful! I know we don't look like your typical Japanese family, but we make the best of it:) I love this picture!



Natasha bridged up from girl scout to cadette recently. She got to be one of the girls who performed the flag ceremony. We are SO proud of her!

3 comments:

Erin said...

That is a beautiful picture! I'm going to print it off cuz we are trying to get recent pictures of ALL our family for our house. I love it! (Mandy, if you are reading this- I need a recent picture of your cute family too:)

What a fun vacation!

AND please tell Natasha "Way to go girl!" She folded the flag up like a pro! What an honor for her to be able to do that!

We love you guys!

Grammy Staffy said...

Jenny, this is Erin's mom. I fell in love with you when we met at Erin and Patrick's wedding so I am really excited that you are blogging now. Erin got me started blogging in Feb. and I love it. It is a perfect way to keep in touch with family and friends that live far away. Each comment I get from them feels like a hug.

Welcome aboard blog world. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

Tell Natasha that I love our flag and I think she did a great job folding it.

I know that you are a busy mom and student but if you ever have time I'd love for you to drop by my blog and say hi.

If you ever want to reply to a comment someone makes you just click on their google title and their blog profile will come up.Scroll down to the bottom and click on thier blog name (mine is called "Grammy's News") and you will be into their blog where you can click on their comments at the bottom of their post and then you can leave a message for them.... or you can click on their name links that most of us bloggers have on the side of our posts.

I bet that you already know all of this but I told you just in case you didn't. Erin had to teach me how to do it and it has been fun for me to use that feature.

Have a great day and hugs from far away. Grammy Lura

Mandy said...

I love love love this picture! It's so fun to have news from you guys this way! love and stuff, mandy