This is what happens when you go on a beach day-trip with the youth group and forget to apply sunscreen. The first sunburn of the season is always the worst. Ouch! You must not only apply, but re-apply. Luckily, for Tasha and Jordan Noxzema takes the edge off.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh that looks really painful!! Tasha looks REAL happy and I love Jordan's "mustache" (hee hee)
What is the saying?? "A picture paints a thousands words"
Man, I think we've all lived that moment of unbearable sunburn pain. You come in from the sun and realize it kind of hurts... take a shower and then the pain begins and continues to increase throughout the night! Ouch!
Hopefully it will develop into a golden tan.
Tasha- I'm glad you like that song from the moldy peaches. I cracks me up too! I love it!
I'm so sorry. That looks so painful. Like Erin said, we have all been there. Aloe lotion also helps a bit but nothing really makes it feel better but time.
Good luck
Post a Comment