Monday, September 1, 2008

You Know You've Been in Japan Too Long When.....

About a month ago we went to a photo studio just outside the base where the dress you up in traditional Japanese attire and they take your picture. It was a lot of fun! I told Tasha that I couldn't remember the last time I had that many people fussing over me:) They fixed our hair and put makeup on us to make us look more authentic. It took us awhile to get the pictures back, but we had a lot of fun dressing up like geisha's and samurai's. Enjoy!


3 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

Ahhh, so darling! What great pictures! You all look authentic to me.

Erin said...

I love the photos! What a cool experience! I'm glad you got to do that, especially before you move.

We were so sad to miss you phone call the other day! Please- call again! We need to get your phone number. We'll call your parents or Mandy.

Love you guys!

Mandy said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! Hurry up and email these pictures to me. they're too tiny to see really well. The outfits look awesome...