Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Labor Day Activities
During the Labor Day weekend, we wanted to go and do something fun as a family. We had always said that one of the last things we would have to do before we left the island was to ride the HUGE ferris wheel in the American Village off base. It wasn't as clear of a day as we had hoped it would have been, but it may have been a blessing in disguise. If it had been sunny, it would have been unbearably hot in the ferris wheel car we were riding in. At times I wasn't sure if the thing was moving because it went so slow, but we got to see the nice scenery, and now we can say that we did it. After that it began to rain, so we went to the Marine Corps base and went bowling and had lunch. It was a fun day!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You guys are TOO cute! I hope our children are as loving and sweet as yours are! What a fun time together!
Looks like great fun. What a view from the ferris wheel...even if it wasn't clear.
When are you returning to the states? Any time soon?
Have a good day. Lura
The first thing I thought of was...you guys are too cute...ha! Erin stole my comment :) I think my thought was sorta sarcastic though Hee hee. I think that ferris wheel would have freaked me out. It looks really high...
Post a Comment