Monday, September 8, 2008

Hair Cut

Oh my Gosh! Tasha asked me to cut her hair short like Alice from the book/movie Twilight. I agreed and here are the pictures of our adventure! I cut 8 inches off her hair!!! I was almost in tears while she kept saying, "Mom, it's only hair. It will grow back." I know this, but I can't remember when her hair was ever this short. It will take some getting used to.





Before

After


3 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

Tasha looks darling but I know how you feel. I always love long hair on my girls even though they look so cute with shorter hair.

Erin said...

H-O-L-Y C-O-W!! I LOVE it! Jenny, she looks 5 years older! I know you don't want to hear that... but it's true! You are one brave mama willing to cut her hair! You did a great job!

It was so fun to talk with you the other day... please call back, we need to tell you something!!

lilli said...

Oh my gosh! That is so cute !!!!!!!
I love,love,love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!