We've been tagged!:) Here's what Eric and I have come up with.
3 Joys:
1. My family. I love being with them. They are the reason for my existence.
2. My marriage. Eric is my best friend. I can’t imagine my life without him. He balances me, encourages me to be better than I am and loves me.
3. Sleep. I love to sleep. Anytime I can get in a weekend nap or sleep in is just heaven for me!
3 Fears (only 3?! I could list so many):
1. Small critters, to include mice, cockroaches and cicadas.
2. Failure. I need to have an “A” (also an obsession)
3. Jumping off 60 foot platforms at adventure parks (I just couldn’t do it).
3 Goals:
1. To raise healthy, happy, well adjusted kids who are productive parts of society. For my children to have a unique knowledge of the United States and what it means to be an American.
2. To finish my masters program.
3. For Eric to retire from the military and to settle down in the states.
3 Obsessions:
1. Spending time with my hubby. There never seems to be enough hours in the day:)
2. Telling Eric about my daily encounters with incredibly stupid people. (I really need to get a new job)
3. Quoting my wonderful father. He always has the best quotes:) Eric has heard them all and my children now finish them before I get the entire quote out of my mouth.
3 Random Facts:
1. Eric and I have never lived in the same house for more than 3 years. (17 total…..so far)
2. By the end of our next tour we will have spent more or our lives living outside the states than in.
3. We’ve been in the military for 17 years. Can’t imagine my life any other way! I have been in government service for 15 years.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
What fun things to learn about you.
Have a good day
What a fun post!
Patrick quotes your dad quite often as well... for example, when ever we find a super close parking spot at the grocery store he says, "Sam McGibbon says that's from good clean livin'" EVERY TIME!! I love it!
We can't wait to see you guys at Christmas! We just hope we have a new addition to the family by then! That would be perfect!
Jenny...oh you lovely sister! Did you really send me Breaking Dawn??!!!
Post a Comment