Saturday, February 21, 2009

Srabble, Uno and Kay's Pizza

It's been a long time since I blogged, so you'll have to bear with me as I catch up from the holiday's.

We spent a lot of time going from place to place during the 2 weeks and a couple of days we were home. It was really nice to be with family and go to places that we hadn't visited in awhile. We love playing board games so when we go to Mamaw and Papaw's house we always play a round or two of scrabble. Uno is another favorite game. Jordan is ruthless......and he is a peaker and cheats, so you have to be really careful if you sit by him:)

Have to concentrate......concentrate.........concentrate........echo.......echo......echo.
Who's turn is it anyway?

Tasha is just learning the stategies of Uno....thankfully she was NOT sitting by Jordan.


Kay's Pizza in Gas City has really great pizza and the best stromboli's in the world!



1 comment:

Erin said...

Games with family are the best! I didn't even know what a stromboli was... Patrick just filled me in! Yum!