Saturday, February 21, 2009

Karoke Night at Grandma and Grandpa's House

Sing along if you know the words! "Country road.......take me home.....to the place......I belong......West Verginia......mountain mama........take me home.......country road"

Mandy brought her karoke machine over to Mom and Dad's house and we all had a great time singing songs. I got some really great pictures of everyone giving it a try. Luckily.......nobody got a picture of MY performance.........actually I think the jury is still out on that one:)

Dad gave a spectacular performance!




Sometimes you gotta cut a rug while Grandpa's singin'!



Ruthy sang a beautiful song about rainbows!




Grant gave a wonderful performace that made the crowd go WILD!



Sing it Bri! Mommy knows the words if you forget:)



Pat was singin' to his girl....it brought the house down!



Lilli, you got a future in country music, baby! Watch out American Idol!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Man that was fun!! It's so funny how people start out all shy, but by the end of the night they are beggin' to sing another song! That was fun!