I went back to Forest Adventure with my co-workers in order to conquer my fears! We had a GREAT time. I'm so proud of myself because I jumped from the really really high platform. I couldn't download the clip because it is 145 MB and the blog site has a max of 100 MB. So, instead you can see me acting like a fool on the little mini zip line. Unfortunately, you can't see the clip, but it will be my last trip to Forest Adventure and the last time I will be jumping off really high platforms! The part that the clip didn't show (thank goodness!) is how I nearly lost my lunch afterwards because I was so scared! I did it and I'm glad I conquered my fear, but I won't be trying that again. It's just too nerve racking!
This is my friend Keisha and myself after the Forest Adventure trip. I'm not so good at the "gangster" pose....can you tell?!?




2 comments:
You are brave or crazy...one of the two. I especially LOVE the gangsta pose. You are way too "white and nerdy" :) --> (have you heard Weird Al's song?)
I say that with all the love in my heart. hehehe
You go girl! Way to conquer your fear! I'm proud of you!
Post a Comment